NCC Brochure 2018 NANA Construction Brochure WEB 062718_0927 - Page 2
NANA Construction is a full-service general
contractor that provides a full suite of
services to the oil and gas and resource
NANA Construction has supported Alaska’s resource
industries since 2008 and has worked with major clients
such as BP, ConocoPhillips, Eni, Teck and Caelus Energy.
Our industrial construction personnel are client-focused,
committed to maintaining a safe work environment and
delivering operational excellence – on budget and on
time. We hire and retain the best, most experienced talent
in the fabrication, construction, installation and electrical
trades, and our expansive fabrication facility gives us the
capacity to complete large, full-scale projects in a covered
and fully protected environment.
Our approach is centered on the fact that when you do
business with NANA Construction, it’s done right the first time.
A wholly owned subsidiary of NANA, NANA Construction is a
strong, secure, reliable and environmentally mindful company.
NANA’s core values of honesty, integrity, commitment, dignity
and respect shape our client relationships and are the basis for
our strong work ethic.
PROJECT EXAMPLES CAPABILITIES WORLD-CLASS FACILITY
• BP facility siting fabrication and • Oil & gas processing modules NANA Construction’s fabrication facility is one of the
best in Alaska, with multiple buildings on 32+ acres at
mile 2.1, Big Lake Road, just north of Wasilla, Alaska.
• VIP2 demolition and
• Explosion-resistant modules
• Full-service EPC contractor
• BP STP36 pigging module • Field construction • ICE services Aurora Express • Camp and industrial fabrication Large industrial modules manufactured at this
strategically located facility reduce transport times
to the North Slope by up to two days compared to
modules manufactured in Anchorage.
• Industrial needs The facility features:
• Maintenance Building 1
Blasting, Coatings and Tank Fabrication
12,480 sf, 60’ x 208’ with three overhead cranes
• Kuukpik Pad high-voltage power
• Teck maintenance program at Red
• Moose Pad skid fabrication project
• Industrial/commercial fabrication
• Cradle-to-grave fabrication, support
and longevity services
• Full EPC camp design
• Constructability support
• Maintenance services
• Operations services
• Fire and gas installation
• Construction management
Module Assembly Building 3
14,400 sf, 60’ x 240’ with two, 10-ton capacity
Module Assembly Building 3a
9,600 sf, 40’ x 240’ with stainless steel fab bay,
warehouse, tool room, electrical room
Administration and Change Room
4,800 sf, 40’ x 60’ with two stories, change area
Modular Manufacturing Facility
54,000 sf, 200’ x 260’ with overhead cranes