NATAL NOMADS Golf Club Monthly issue Newsletter Cotswold Downs Golf Club Volume 2 Issue - Page 7
1.1 It was agreed that the “Joker Draw” would start at Victoria CC.
- Natal Nomads would start off the jackpot with R 2000.00
- Each month a draw will be towards the end of prize-giving
to determine monthly winners, who in turn will be eligible
to choose and turn over a card in the cabinet.
- For the first 12 months, 4 winners will be drawn and 5
winners in the 13 th month.
- Each month the takings are accumulated until “The Joker”
is revealed. The monthly winner’s each receive R150, 50%
of the takings are accumulated in the Jackpot and the
remaining 50%- R600 (R750 in 12 th month) goes to the
Andrew Mentis Fund.
- Ticket costs are: 1 (one) for R20; 3 (three) for R50; 10 (ten)
for R100. There is no limit to the number of tickets to be
sold each month.
Buyer’s names are written on a numbered ‘raffle sheet’, 300 tickets
The random number generator in SAMSON is used to determine the
winners. Scorer (Ian Brewer to be shown how to do this).
Once a card has been opened it remains open. Tickets will be sold at each
monthly game at the registration table.
- Should the Joker be drawn, the cards can be rearranged
and the process starts again
Mike Jordan happy to do the numbers and control the
Please contact Ross Alleson for Sponsorship – email@example.com
Minimum sponsorship @ R250 per month, Single event Sponsorship such as a monthly golf day, or
sponsorship of a hole etc. (T’s & C’s apply)
Contact Arnie Neveling - advertising in the newsletter, event screen, and website.