Five members gathered for the board meeting on October 15, 2017. It was a very simple, positive meeting and were able to iron out most details for our major events.
1. Discussed converting the group to a nonprofit.
2. Gifts for the Santa Party will be dropped off at Trend Transformations. More details to follow once families sign up for the event.
3. Santa Party logistics ironed out. More information and the link to pay should be available soon.
4. Started to discuss the Gala for the Spring and the vendors, silent auction, logistics.
5. Collected receipts for reimbursement.
6. Volunteers are needed for the Santa Party. Please email Megan Martin at [email protected] if you would like to help.
NEXT MEETING AND DISCUSSION TOPICS
Monday, November 13 at 8:30 p.m. at Hana Sushi Lounge Mainstreet
Adding Partnership/Sponsorship Coordinator to the Board
Final Logistics for Sunday with Santa