Looking for a way to reuse your pumpkins now that Halloween has come and gone? A great project is to create a volcanic eruption inside of a pumpkin. Below are the steps and a few pictures from our experiment.
1. Cut a large hole in the top of the pumpkin
2. Scoop out the pulp and the seeds
3. Pour about a cup of baking soda into pumpkin
4. A few squirts of dish soap
5. About a cup of distilled vinegar
6. After pouring the vinegar into the pumpkin replace the lid back onto the pumpkin and watch the eruption occur!!!
with Melissa Satler-Cujas
LET'S GET CRAFTY