LET'S GET CRAFTY
DIY Paper spinner
1. Use a bowl or something round to trace circles on the cardboard and paper. 2. Cut out circles and decorate the paper with markers.
3. Glue the paper on to the cardboard circles. (You could just decorate the cardboard also).
4. Poke two holes in the center of the cardboard circle (about 1/4 inch apart)
5. Take a piece of twine about 28 inches long and run it through the holes. Tie the ends of the twine together.
6. Now you pull...relax...pull
If you do it right it will
spin and hum!
MOMMY'S TIME OUT