Green and Black construction paper
Gold Coins or Gold chocolate coins
Hot glue gun
Stickers or embellishments
Toothpick or pipe cleaner
1. Form a cylinder out of green construction paper. You can also use a paper towel roll and cover it with paper or paint it green.
2. Cut out two circles – one green and one black. Make the circles slightly larger than the opening of the paper roll.
3. Glue the green circle onto one end of the paper roll.
4. Glue the black circle on the top edge of the opposite end of the roll. Glue a toothpick or pipe cleaner under the paper circle, to make it look like it is propped up.
5. Make a sign out of green construction paper and glue it to a popsicle stick. Attach this to the back side of the paper roll.
6. Put some gold coins inside the paper roll and place it on a piece of construction paper. Add any stickers and embellishments to decorate your trap!
courtesy of: thebestideasforkids.com
LET'S GET CRAFTY
MOMMY'S TIME OUT