The Awakened Family
This parenting book by Dr. Shefali Tsabary, the author of a parenting guide I love, The Conscious Parent, offers ways to connect with your child from her experience as both a parent and a clinical psychologist - and even her own experience as a daughter.
While I appreciated about 75% of this book and felt like I could use most of her techniques daily, the other 25% I found to be hypocritical and almost annoying. 92% of 213 reviewers on Amazon gave it 5 stars however, so I'd say give it a go if you'd like advice on connecting discipline and a good relationship with your children. I'd love to hear what you think and which techniques you think could work for you and your family.
MY THOUGHTS ON...
by Heather Caserta