Momentum - Business to Business Online Magazine - Page 9
A Recipe Collection From Jane McFaddin
This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious. It’s great served with cornbread for the
upcoming Fall weather. Enjoy!
No Peek Casserole
• 2 lb. stewing beef, cut into pieces
• 1 envelope onion soup mix
• 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed
cream of mushroom soup
• 1 (4 oz.) can whole mushroom
• 1/2 cup red wine. (Drink the rest
of the wine)
Combine ingredients well in a 2-quart casserole. Cover. Bake in a
preheated 300 degree oven for 3 hours. Don’t peek until it’s done.
Serve over noodles or rice. Serves 4-6
MOMENTUM / September 2016