YOU ’ RE there for your patients
WE ’ RE THERE FOR YOU
From COVID-19 updates and PPE distribution to advocacy and practice management resources , the Arkansas Medical Society is here for you . Help us help others by renewing your membership for 2021 .
Go to ARKMED . org for a hassle-free way to renew your membership .
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 2021
If you are a newly-licensed physician or recently retired , you may qualify for special rate . Call 501-224-8967 for more details .
ENVISION RESEARCH SEEKS LEAD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR
Envision Research LLC seeks a Lead Principal Investigator ( LPI ), on a full-time , part-time or contractor basis , dedicated to the conduct and supervision of clinical trials from pharmaceutical and medical device companies in accordance with pertinent research protocols , Good Clinical Practice ( GCP ), and federal / state regulations . The clinical trials will be managed by Envision Research and offer the opportunity for the LPI to spend ample patient-centric time with each study participant . The LPI will also be responsible for initiating and cultivating collaborative relationships with regional physicians to further develop Envision Research ’ s network and clinical trial activities .
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Active M . D . or D . O . License in Louisiana with authority for prescriptions , DEA license or ability to obtain , and unrestricted ability to participate in federal programs . Minimum one year of experience as Principal Investigator , or minimum of five years of experience as Sub Investigator in clinical trials is required .
EnvisionResearch . org Excellence in Research and Clinical Trials
• Serve as Principal Investigator on clinical trials managed by Envision Research .
• Guide and oversee research staff in the conduct of clinical trials according to the study protocol and GCP .
• Provide training for physicians and clinic nurses on study protocol and investigational product .
• Delegate study responsibilities as appropriate and ensure necessary training and qualifications of team members .
• Perform clinical procedures and assessments as required by the study protocol .
• Assist with expansion of Envision Research ’ s physician investigator network .
• Ensure patient recruitment meets or exceeds enrollment goals .
• Full-time , part-time or independent contractors will be considered .
• See the link to the full job posting at the bottom of this page for more essential functions .
If interested , contact Vassia Roulia , Executive Director , vassia . roulia @ brfla . org
Volume 117 • Number 7 JANUARY 2021 • 165