Announcing the Arkansas Good Medicine Fellowship
A 12-week study program with a nine-month program development to make an impact on your community through an health care transformation project .
Program goals :
• Enhance leadership skills
• Improve understanding of how social factors affect health
• Disseminate strategies to implement trauma-informed care
• Teach methods to build teambased care
• Improve quality
Curriculum includes learning modules , case studies , assigned readings and discussions . The training will identify best practices for trauma-informed care for adverse childhood experiences ( ACEs ), opioid abuse , mental health care and childhood obesity . This online program welcomes health care providers from all fifty states to apply .
• Receive a $ 1,200 / mo stipend for the year-long program
• Gain knowledge through the program curriculum
• Make a positive impact on your community
• Providers continue to practice while incorporating time to participate in the fellowship program into their practice
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements :
• Practicing two years as a MD , DO or PA
• Practice in the field of internal medicine , family medicine , general practice or pediatrics
• Medical license in good standing
Deadline to apply : January 28 , 2022 | Apply online : info . afmc . org / agm Questions ? ARgoodmedicine @ afmc . org
ARKANSAS GOOD MEDICINE IS A COLLABORATIVE WORK OF THE ARKANSAS FOUNDATION OF MEDICAL CARE ( AFMC ), THE ARKANSAS COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE ( ARCOM ) AND ARcare , A FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CENTER . THE FELLOWSHIP IS GRANT FUNDED BY THE U . S . DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES ’ HEALTH RESOURCES AND SERVICES ADMINISTRATION .
122 • The Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society www . ArkMed . org