MARKETING POLICIES QUICK GUIDE
For submitting projects to the Life University Marketing Department at
www.LIFE.edu/Marketing, below is a brief synopsis of the steps involved
to get your project from concept to finished product:
1. Preparation—finalizing the details of your project, event,
announcement, etc. These parameters include, but are not
necessarily limited to, type of piece you need (postcard, flyer,
brochure, etc.), date, time, location, timeframe for promotion, and
expected delivery date of finalized materials.
2. Submit Request—utilizing the Marketing website portal at www.
LIFE.edu/Marketing, submit your request and include all collateral
3. Assignment of Your Project Coordinator—a representative from
the Marketing Department will be assigned to handle your request
and will be in touch with you within two business days of your
4. Delivery of Text and Copy—submit the content portion in a Word
document to your Project Coordinator.
5. Receipt of Edited Content—you will receive your edited content
within three to five days, which will adhere to Life University Style
Guidelines and include the writing expertise of our communications
6. Approval of Content—you sign off on the edited content, which
gets the project to the design phase.
7. First Proof—you will receive two to three design concepts within
five to seven days of content approval. You will select the design you
want and offer any changes or edits.
8. Final Proof—you will receive a final proof within five days of
returning changes and edits to the first round of proof