Marketing and Digital Communications Viewbook - Page 5
Marketing was the right choice for 2017 alumna , Danielle Rainier . While at GMercyU , Danielle was able to :
• Join Student Activities during her first week of school
• Build her leadership skills as a Resident Assistant and earn a work study position with the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Programs
• Take part in GMercyU ’ s Alternative Spring Break , a program that takes students out of Pennsylvania to help those in need
• Travel to Italy as part of a short-term study abroad program with the School of Business
• Intern in the University ’ s Marketing department – without ever leaving campus ! The internship helped her land her first job in New York City .
TODAY : Danielle is employed as a Business Development Manager at Health Science Communications .