Major Provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act FFRCA Analysis Webinar - ACI - March 24, 2020 - FI - Page 5
EMERGENCY PAID SICK LEAVE ACT
• Provided if an employees is unable to work or telework due to:
1) Having been ordered by the government to quarantine or isolate because of COVID-19.
2) Having been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine because of COVID-19.
3) Having symptoms of COVID-19 and is seeking a medical diagnosis.
4) Caring for someone who is subject to a government quarantine or isolation order or has
been advised by a health care provider to quarantine or self-isolate.
5) Needing to care for a son or daughter whose school or childcare service is closed due to
6) Experiencing substantially similar conditions as specified by the secretary of health and
human services, in consultation with the secretaries of labor and treasury.