B ROW N S U G A R L I M E
Coconut Lime Rice:
• 1¾ cup water
• 1¾ cup canned coconut milk
• 4 drops Lime essential oil
• 2 cups jasmine or basmati rice
• ½ teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling,
cover and decrease heat to low.
Cook for 15–20 minutes, until liquid has absorbed.
Prepare pineapple while the rice cooks.
Remove rice from heat and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
Brown Sugar Lime Grilled Pineapple:
• 30 ounces fresh pineapple, cored and sliced into ½
• ½ cup butter, melted
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ½ of a fresh lime, juiced
• 2 drops Lime essential oil
• Pinch salt
Preheat grill to medium heat.
CILANTRO -KALE PESTO
I n a small mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar,
fresh lime juice, Lime essential oil, and salt.
Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with
the brown sugar mixture.
• 2½ cups kale leaves
• ⅓ cup cilantro leaves
• ⅓ cup pepitas
• 1 clove garlic
• ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until
smooth, scraping the sides as necessary.
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 7 tablespoons prepared cilantro-kale pesto
• 1 drop Cilantro essential oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste (if desired)
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cilantro-kale pesto, and 1 drop of
Cilantro essential oil. Stir until well combined. Season to taste with
additional salt and pepper if desired.
Serve with your favorite grilled veggies, such as sweet potatoes, zucchini, or
red peppers. May also be used as a sandwich spread or a dip for French fries.
lace the pineapple on the preheated grill, sugar side
down, and grill 2–3 minutes or until sugar mixture is
golden and caramelized. Brush the tops with the remaining brown sugar mixture left behind on the baking sheet
using a silicone basting brush.
Flip and grill the other side 2–3 minutes or until the
sugar mixture is golden and caramelized. Remove from heat
and transfer to the baking sheet. Cut each round in half.
• Coconut lime rice
• Brown sugar lime grilled pineapple
• 1 head butter lettuce, leaves removed from head and
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Divide the rice between the lettuce leaves. Sprinkle rice
with green onions. Top with 1/2 round of grilled pineapple.
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve.
doterra.com / 27