• Emphasizes executive leadership style and communication
• Fosters networking and shared learning , providing a large network of successful alumni in leadership positions around the world
• Promotes shared cultural experiences and diversity immersions in the classroom , as well as an international project or a travel-abroad experience ; international study-abroad trips will only be offered if travel conditions are suitable
• Classes typically meet once per month on Fridays and Saturdays . If you can ’ t join class in-person , you will have the opportunity to stream the class live from home , work , or watch it as a video later , so you never have to miss a thing
• Does not require GRE or GMAT scores for admission
• Is proudly a military-friendly program that counts military experience in the required six years of business experience needed for admission
EMBA students will have the opportunity to choose from two tracks , Executive Accounting / Finance or Management Development . The cost of tuition will cover classes , some instructional supplies , immersion experiences , flex bucks towards meals on campus , customized advising , and IT support .