Joomag Case Studies - Warner Brothers Brazil - Page 5
With Joomag Warner Brothers was able to launch its first digital magazine
and achieve all the set content marketing goals:
• Thanks to its availability on multiple desktop and mobile devices,
the magazine experienced a notable increase in audience reach.
• Conversion rates were boosted as the publication saw a significant
increase in sales-accepted leads.
• Content engagement numbers peaked, showing increases in
unique views and average session durations. Bounce rates
• Production costs for the magazine were drastically cut, click rates
soared with each subsequent view, and email campaigns were
much more effective when paired with Broadside’s distribution
• Customers unanimously praised the sleek new design of Broadside,
furnishing the online publication with perfect review scores across
When “good enough” is simply not enough, you should do as WBHE in
Brazil did: go with Joomag!