WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP?
• The minimum age for the Internship is 18 years of age
• Successful completion of VCE or equivalent
• Must hold a valid Working With Children’s Check
• Display a genuine Christian faith
• Show a willingness to learn and grow
• Be an existing CYC Volunteer or fulfill the
WHAT ARE THE COSTS INVOLVED?
All interns will be enrolled in a Diploma of Arts
(specialising in Christian Ministry) with Eastern College
Australia. This is at the standard rate per subject and can
be fully funded with Fee Help (Fees can also be paid upfront
or in installments to Eastern College Australia).
There are no costs for the CYC Ministries component of
the Internship, however, there may be some out-of-pocket
expenses involved with things such as transport and food.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP
1. COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM AT
2. SELECT APPLICANTS WILL BE CHOSEN
FOR AN INTERVIEW PROCESS
3. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE