• Nearly half of workers are back in the office . Just 47.1 % of workers are in the office full time in 2022 versus 40.1 % in 2021 . Remote workers are 24.8 % today versus 22.6 % in 2021 and hybrid workers are down to 32.5 % compared to 42.5 % a year ago .
• World economic issues are impacting business . Over half report ( 61.4 %) that supply chain disruptions or product shortages have hurt their business . More say ( 57.6 %) labour shortages have been an issue for their business .
• Labour shortages impact the US more than the UK . US respondents report that labour shortages have been significant or a serious business limiter versus 25 % in the UK reporting the same .
• Security is the biggest challenge in 2022 . Over half ( 59.4 %) said security was their number one challenge , followed by device management ( 48.1 %) and migrating all workers to fully or partially remote ( 47.8 %).
• Majority of organisations require the use of biometrics for employee authentication . Just 55.9 % currently require biometrics now . In 2021 , only 22.3 % of admins reported that biometrics had been implemented .
• Balancing security and user experience is a growing challenge . Over 66.1 % agree that adding security measures generally means a more cumbersome user experience , an increase from 58.1 % who said the same in 2021 . �
OVER 66.1 % AGREE THAT ADDING SECURITY MEASURES GENERALLY MEANS A MORE CUMBERSOME USER EXPERIENCE .