// INFOGRAPHIC // also reviewed ‘ in-the-wild ’ email subject lines that show actual emails users received and reported to their IT departments as suspicious . The results are below .
Top phishing email subjects :
• Vacation Policy Update
• Password Check Required Immediately
• Important : Dress Code Changes
• Acknowledge Your Appraisal
• Remote Working Satisfaction Survey
• Your Document is Complete – Save Copy
• Stefani has endorsed you !
• You have requested a reset to your LinkedIn password
• Windows 10 Upgrade Error
• Internet Capacity Warning
Capitalisation and spelling are as they were in the phishing test subject line . Email subject lines are a combination of both simulated phishing templates created by KnowBe4 for clients and custom tests designed by KnowBe4 customers .
Common ‘ In-the-Wild ’ attacks :
• IT : Odd emails from your account
• IT : Upcoming Changes
• HR : Remote Working Satisfaction Survey
• Facebook : Your Facebook access has been temporarily disabled for identity check
• Twitter : Potential Twitter Account Compromise
In-the-wild email subject lines represent actual emails users received and reported to their IT departments as suspicious . They are not simulated phishing test emails . �
WE ARE SEEING A CONTINUED INCREASE IN PHISHING , INCLUDING MORE USE OF COMMON HR TYPES OF COMMUNICATIONS AND LESS RELIANCE ON OBVIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PHISHING CAMPAIGNS .
Intelligent SME . tech