FEATURE solving issues only after they occur to preventing problems in the first place . Think of it like a car heading the wrong way , like a GPS system , this technology tells the driver to turn around and go in the right direction .
This is why proactive IT via endpoint management is important – the endpoint in tech affects a user ’ s ability to continue a task , causing technical difficulties and disruptions . In a car , you would end up at the wrong house . Endpoint management software constantly scans to predict and repair issues before they become apparent to a user , creating real-time fixes .
• Fully integrated tech suites support IT teams to monitor the full picture . Leaders have a single source of truth that provides a holistic view of the environment to all sub-teams , while DEX laggards will still be relying on disparate tools and workflows .
• Complete data collection enables DEX leaders to gather objective system details , device performance and user behaviour data directly from endpoints , as well as user sentiment and other qualitative metrics . Those who are responsive to change and share data internally , reap the benefits of easier fixes , fewer problems and enable the ability to gather a broad range of metrics which can provide data history for further analysis .
• Personalised IT unlocks opportunities for optimal performance , enabling leaders to track daily engagement preferences , user ability and offer the end-user a bespoke experience . DEX leaders have already shifted towards personalisation with the help of sentiment data , pulse surveys and questionnaires with emphasis on hard supporting data about user performance , software adoption and other classifying metrics .
• Self-reliant employees are more prevalent at DEX leaders and benefit form an environment where support is ‘ always available ’. Users have access to self-help remediations , with organisations limiting the cost and time lost to technical difficulties to just 30 minutes a week , four times less than those without .
• Automated fixes for common issues remediate , update and patch across the IT estate . DEX leaders also make use of data insights to understand when certain thresholds are met rather than having IT personnel perform these tasks one by one .
• Predictive analysis anticipates future failures whereby DEX leaders leverage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to scan for patterns and trends that may cause disruptions and provide evidence of potential IT problems while recommending solutions .
DEX leaders benefit from
• Reduced downtime and improved performance of workplace technology . Employees of organisations with high DEX maturity see 75 % less downtime time per week on average ( 30 minutes ) compared to those employed by organisations with low levels of DEX maturity ( 128 minutes ).
• Meeting the needs of the workforce . More than half of employees say digital experience is an important or very important factor when deciding whether to stay with their current employer ( 54 %) or when considering a future employer ( 61 %). Just 36 % of employees also say they have considered leaving their employers due to poor DEX experience — and 14 % already have .
• Supporting hybrid work . On average , 60 % of employees consider workplace technology essential to their success . This is particularly evident among employees in the technology ( 83 %) industries where hybrid and remote work is widespread .
" Leading organisations see digital employee experience as a competitive advantage that powers the entire enterprise , ensuring customer and employee success to the benefit of the bottom line ," said David Keil , CEO of Lakeside Software .
" Our research shows that leading organisations are seeing greater returns from IT initiatives that focus on the employee experience and conversely , organisations that do not prioritise DEX are falling even further behind ." x www . intelligentcxo . com