Eagle Eye Networks delivers 4G direct-to-cloud body camera for commercial use
“ Features such as cloud connectivity , 4G , live streaming , GPS and price , are important to retailers , delivery services , guards and others in the commercial sector .”
Resellers are welcoming the arrival of body cameras that meet their needs . Jaime Abad Valdenebro , Chief Executive Officer at OmniCloud , said : “ Fixed IP cameras integrated with 4G-enabled body cameras represent the extension of video cloud services in a real mobile environment , providing a new disruptive video surveillance solution .”
With Eagle Eye body cameras , users can : agle Eye Networks , a global leader in cloud video
E surveillance , has introduced the first-of-its-kind 4G direct-to-cloud body camera designed specifically for commercial use . This new offering provides commercial customers with affordable access to feature-rich , professionalgrade body camera services , which improve staff safety and accountability , trigger immediate response and provide valuable evidence , all while protecting assets and keeping communities safe . Body cameras dissuade aggression , improve accountability and reduce false accusations . Employees from private security guards to retail staff , in-home service providers and delivery workers feel safer and more valued when wearing body cameras .
• Use 4G or Wi-Fi for live streaming , real-time remote viewing and direct to cloud recording
• Blend fixed , mobile and body-worn cameras , making it easier for your entire surveillance system to work together
• Stream to a monitoring or Security Operations Centre and use geo-tagging for immediate response and support
• Experience a larger viewing area with fisheye capabilities that are de-warped in the Eagle Eye Cloud Management Application
• Manage a large number of cameras in the cloud and watch from a control room
• Use two-way audio to clearly communicate
• Protect your people at work and in the community
• Future-proof your investment with hardened cameras that offer ‘ law enforcement-level ’ durability and quality at an affordable price
• Gain flexibility for live streaming and video retrieval during docking with rapid recharge capabilities u intelligent PHYSICAL SECURITY
Global research organisation , Omdia , has identified body cameras in non-law enforcement applications as a top trend in 2021 , saying the potential addressable market for commercial body-worn cameras dwarfs that of law enforcement .
In the US alone , Omdia estimates private security guards outnumber police officers two-to-one and says new commercial body camera users – in retail , for example – are rapidly emerging .
“ The commercial body-worn camera market is ripe for new entrants ,” said Paul Bremner , Principal Analyst in Omdia ' s Critical Communications Group .
60 www . intelligentciso . com