Intelligent CIO North America Issue 6 - Page 51

COUNTRY FOCUS : CANADA
“ Adopting ExtremeCloud IQ has had a positive impact on our day-to-day administration , providing greater visibility and reducing time spent managing our distributed network . We were excited to learn of Extreme ’ s new Azure data center in Canada , which helps address our concerns with data sovereignty and compliance .”
Scott Murphy , Vice President of Business Development , Data Perceptions , said : “ Cloud network orchestration provides significant advantages , but data sovereignty interests have kept some Canadian organizations from reaping the benefits .
“ ExtremeCloud IQ takes care of keeping network services running and secure , removing 80 % of manual effort and allowing the customer to focus on the other 20 % – service configuration and monitoring . In short , this industry leading platform saves administrators time and drives costs out of operating a network .
“ Now that ExtremeCloud IQ can be provisioned to run in a Canadian data centre , we expect organizations that have been holding back on moving to cloud management to make the shift .”
Paul Semak , Vice President of Sales – Canada , Extreme Networks , said : “ Canada has long been a hub of technological innovation and Extreme has been a proud member of this thriving technology community for nearly 20 years .
“ As we look toward the future , we are investing in the brightest people and the best technology to make our vision of effortless customer experience a reality .
“ As the first and only cloud networking vendor to offer a regional data centre in Canada , we are removing barriers to cloud adoption for our customers and partners , ensuring they can leverage the fastest growing and leading cloud-managed networking solution in the industry , while providing in-country data residency , failover and Disaster Recovery to advance their business .” p
We were excited to learn of Extreme ’ s new Azure data center in Canada , which helps address our concerns with data sovereignty and compliance .
www . intelligentcio . com INTELLIGENTCIO NORTH AMERICA 51