TRENDING a top priority for 41 % and the same percentage is focused on enabling a remote workforce .
• Germany : Improving security was the most common priority ( 53 %) for IT decision-makers in Germany , followed by network flexibility cited by 44 % of respondents . Moving to the cloud and new collaboration and communications applications were both cited by 43 %.
• UK : More decision-makers in the UK prioritised AI and Machine Learning than any other region ( 40 % compared with 33 % average across all regions ). Improving security ( 48 %) and rolling out new collaboration applications ( 44 %) were also high priorities .
• Italy : IT decision-makers in Italy were most likely to name new collaboration and communication applications in their top three – a priority for 53 %, compared with an overall average of 39 %. Their highest priority was improving security ( 58 %) while 39 % named improving network flexibility .
We ’ re seeing IT managers prioritise secure , agile networking capabilities like SD- WAN and cloud alongside security ,
AI and the Metaverse .
• Spain : 57 % of IT decision-makers surveyed in Spain named improving security as a priority . Some ( 42 %) named network flexibility and 39 % enabling a remote workforce in their top three .
• Netherlands : IT decision-makers in the Netherlands were most likely across the survey to prioritise moving to the cloud ( 43 % – 8 % above the average ). Improving security is the most commonly-named priority ( 55 %) and rolling out new collaboration and communication applications was listed by 43 %.
• Sweden and Denmark : IT decision-makers in these regions were the most likely of all in the study to name improving security as a priority , named by almost seven-in-10 ( 69 % compared with overall average of 53 %). Improving network flexibility was the next highest priority named by 46 % and 38 % were focused on enabling a remote workforce .
• US : Almost one-in-two ( 47 %) of IT decisionmakers surveyed in the US cited implementing emerging technologies as a priority . This was the highest across the survey – 13 % above the 34 % average . The same percentage ( 47 %) cited improving network flexibility as a priority , while improving security was the most commonly stated priority at 52 %. p
28 INTELLIGENTCIO EUROPE www . intelligentcio . com