Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D:
• Supports the immune system
• Promotes healthy digestion
• Helps restore good intestinal micro flora
• Global leader in children’s supplements
• Based on scientific evidence
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements
may only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
Click on the website
to learn more!
a2 Milk™ comes from cows specially selected to
produce milk which contains only the A2 protein
and no A1 protein. Published research suggests
that a2 Milk™ may help reduce digestive
discomfort in some people. 1,2,3
@a2milkau | @a2milkusa
Are you interested in an evidence-based, drug-
free alternative / adjunct to traditional IBD or
IBS treatments? Are your patients anxious about
finding ‘safe’ foods to get the nutrition they
need? ElementGold: the great tasting partial
1300 702 900
Kombucha brewed true. It’s what we do.
• Live and thriving cultures and probiotics
• Authentic balanced fermentation
• Naturally low sugar, free from stevia
• Made with real fruit
• Always chilled for happy, healthy cultures.
mojobeverages.com.au | @mojobeverages
Vita-Weat crispbreads are made with 100%
whole grains, providing a source of fibre and
niacin to unlock energy. Enjoy the grainy
goodness with your favourite toppings for a
healthy snack with a delicious crunch.
arnotts.com | @arnottsbiscuits
Elevit Probiotics & Elevit DHA are new
additions to the Elevit range, designed to help
women meet their nutritional requirements
during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Probiotics
support the microbiome and immune function
while DHA is essential for the healthy
development of baby’s brain and eyes.
elevit.com.au | @elevitaus
1. Sheng X, et al (2019). Effects of Conventional Milk Versus Milk Containing Only A2 b-Casein on Digestion in Chinese Children: A Randomized Study. J. Pediatr. Gastroenterol. Nutr., 69:3.
2. He M, et al (2017). Effects of cow’s milk beta-casein variants on symptoms of milk intolerance in Chinese adults: a multicentre, randomised controlled study. Nutr J. 16:72,
3. Brooke-Taylor S, et al (2017). Systematic Review of the Gastrointestinal Effects of A1 Compared with A2 -Casein, Adv Nutr, 8:5.