NEWS : NSNA
2022 NSNA T-Shirt Design Contest Calling all artists / designers - design an original NSNA t-shirt and win a $ 100 Amazon gift card !
The National Student Nurses ’ Association ( NSNA ) Board of Directors is excited to announce the 2022 NSNA T-Shirt Design Contest ! NSNA members can show off their fun creative side by designing a t-shirt that answers the following question :
When you think of the National Student Nurses ’ Association , what do you think of ?
Submission Requirements :
• Must be an NSNA member to enter the contest ;
• The design must be original content . Please do not use any copyrighted images or slogans ;
• Content should not contain any insensitive language or inappropriate images ;
• Content should positively reflect the nursing profession and nursing students ;
• No color gradients ;
• A maximum of four ( 4 ) ink colors should be used in the design ;
• The design should be able to fit on the front or back of a t-shirt ( the design should fit a 10 ” W x 12 ” H design space );
• NSNA reserves the right to make final edits to the winning design which will be finalized by a professional graphic designer . The winning design becomes the property of the NSNA and can be used for further branding opportunities on both NSNA and FNSNA products . Please note that any fine details within the design may need to be simplified for printing purposes . Clean and simple lines work best for future printing .
The 2022 NSNA T-Shirt contest winner will receive :
• A $ 100 Amazon gift card ;
• Complimentary registration to the NSNA 70th Anniversary Convention
• A free t-shirt with the final t-shirt design ;
• Recognition at NSNA ’ s 70th Anniversary Convention in Salt Lake City , Utah during the Closing Ceremony and Endnote Address on Saturday , April 9 , 2022 ;
• Recognition in the April / May 2022 issue of Imprint .
The winning design will be used in products sold in NSNA ’ s online store with proceeds going to support undergraduate nursing student scholarships through the Foundation of the NSNA .
If you have any question , please feel free to contact Jasmine Melendez , NSNA Special Projects Manager at nsna @ nsna . org
, attn : Jasmine
• Acceptable file formats : . PNG , . JPG , . PDF only ;
Deadline : Friday , March 4 , 2022