ILOTA Communique December 2017 Communique - Page 20
If you are interested in a leadership
position, there is an open opportunity
• Multicultural Liaison
You can also contribute to committees
such as the Newsletter Committee,
Annual Conference Committee,
or other special events committees.
There are also opportunities to review
submissions for the annual conference,
engage in fundraising, contribute to
the communique, and/or attend a
continuing education event.
Please contact the ILOTA office if
you would like more information on
Submit Articles to the Communiqué
Each issue of the Communiqué seeks to highlight areas
of Occupational Therapy Practice. We appreciate our
readers’ wide-ranging experiences. Each issue features a
Education, Research, Pediatrics
Gerontology, Home Health, Low Vision
Physical Disabilities, Hand Therapy, Driving
Rehabilitation, Assistive Technology
Mental Health, Work, Ergonomics
Do you have an article that does not fit the themes already
listed? Send it. We welcome articles from diverse and novel
• Articles should contain title, introduction, body,
summary, and references when appropriate.
• Theme articles might include photos and/or graphics.
• Articles should be approximately 300-1000 words.
• Authors are requested to submit a professional
biography, maximum 35 words.
• Passport type photos are recommended for author
• All work should be original work. If work submitted
is not original, one must have written permission
from the original author to place specific item in
Communiqué publication. Please use quotes when
quoting others and give credit to original authors.
• Please give credit to individuals who collaborated to
complete article (e.g., those helping with research,
providing background information, helping write
• For the next issue, articles should be submitted by
February 15, 2018.
SUBMIT ARTICLES TO:
The Communiqué editorial committee reserves the right to
edit any material submitted.