The Truth about Cannabis is it's:
annabidiol (CBD) is the most abundant cannabinoid
naturally present in the industrial hemp plant and it's
• CBD is non psychotropic, non-intoxicating, non-addictive and very
well tolerated by humans, even in large doses.
• At least 113 different cannabinoids have been isolated from the
• The most studied cannabinoids include tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
and cannabidiol (CBD).
• Hemp extracts are used in food/supplements for their health
• Hemp extracts include valuable phyto-nutrients like Terpenes and
Flavonoids. They are also part of the CBD Economy.
• Terpenes provide the aroma of the plant and flavinoids provide
While you were napping in 2003, the US Govt.
Department of Health & Human Services
registered a patent on Cannabinoids as
Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants.
US Patent No: 6,630,507 B1
That's pretty weird because another branch of the same government
the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on the 2nd of Aug 2019, continued
to maintain that Cannabis and Cannabinoids would not be rescheduled,
stating 3 reasons:
1. The potential for, and history of abuse and addiction
2. Lack of accepted medical use
3. Lack of safety information - Figure that out !?!?!?