Hitch Fit Living Magazine Volume 1 July/August 2015 - Page 58
What is different with this journey compared to previous ones?
1. I wasn't alone, I had my amazing husband to support me every step of the way
2. I did it and didn't give up, even on my bad days
3. I didn't want to look back in 4 months, feeling the usual regret
4. I told myself from the start that I was not perfect and that perfection wasn't the goal
5. I was patient and didn't expect immediately results (although I noticed changes even after week 1)
6. I believed in the process
1. When Amy told me that another client wanted arms “like mine”....what....
2. Feeling excitement when thinking about going to the gym
3. I was no longer obsessing about what others thought when I walked in the gym
4. Looking at myself and seeing muscle….AND LOVING IT
5. When my daughter, Sydney, asked to see my guns.....then she showed me hers!
6. Getting under 16% body fat
7. Recently, one of the trainers commented that he noticed me smiling all the time in the gym now. What
an eye opener realizing how little I smiled prior to this experience
8. Overcoming my fear of heights by climbing a rock wall and making it to the top...twice!
9. Getting my Hitch Fit tank from Amy….I EARNED IT!!!
Check out Shira's Transformation on the Hitch Fit Gym website:
Are you READY for your
HITCH FIT TRANSFORMATION?
If you would like to train with Shira's Trainer
Amy Gipson, contact her at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
816-753-8900 if you live in the Kansas City or
Overland Park, KS areas.
Visit the Hitch Fit Gym website at:
Don't live in the area?
Check out Hitch Fit Online Personal Training