Heritage Guide Heritage Guide Leaflet 3rd A4 v3 FINAL
Welcome to Keele
one of the largest in
Europe at 240 hectares.
• Directions in italics indicate alternative,
more accessible routes.
• Parking is free at the weekend and evenings
in marked carparks; pay and display charges
apply midweek in marked car parks only.
Please check current parking arrangements
on the website.
• Please use footpaths wherever possible
and cross vehicle routes with care.
• Please respect the privacy of all residents,
students and staff.
• There are shops and cafes available on
campus during normal opening hours;
WCs are available as indicated, also during
normal opening hours.
Read our Good to Know and Fun to Know
sections to find out more about our campus.
Fun to Know
Good to Know
ST5 5BG United Kingdom
+44 (0)1782 732000
4107 | MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS 08/19
© ArtsKeele. Created with the generous support of Keele Key Fund