Glenview Park Golf Club has What You Need to Know about Tee Times
• Tee times begin April 30 and end September 11 for 20 weeks of play .
• Applications will be grouped based on the number of residents listed on the application .
Drawing # 1 – Four ( 4 ) Residents Drawing # 2 – Three ( 3 ) Residents Drawing # 3 – Two ( 2 ) or Less Residents
• Staff will perform a random draw of all groups starting with 4 residents , then 3 residents and finally 2 or fewer residents . Tee times will be assigned based on when drawn and preference indicated . If a groups top three preferences are no longer available , staff will assign a time as close as possible to one of their preferences .
• Glenview Park District residency . Acceptable forms of identification include : A current government issued picture ID or a current utility bill .
• One Saturday / Sunday application can be submitted for each foursome . A player name may appear for each foursome if the ” Mulligan ” upgrade has been paid .
• Rain checks will be issued in the event the course is closed for play at the time of tee off . Players who have purchased the Hole in One Package are not eligible for green fee Rain Checks .
Please Note : If a satisfactory tee time is not received , a full refund will be offered for the cost of the season pass purchased and / or prepaid green fees . Refund request must be made through April 10 , 2022 .
For additional details , call 847-724-0250 or visit golfglenview . com .