2021 Fleet Awards
• Nominations are open to members and non-members of the Association
Fleet Manager of the Year Sponsored by
• Self-nominations are accepted
• Open to any individual who is directly employed in a fleet management role within a private company , utility , government department , council , or not-for-profit organisation operating in Australasia except for employees of vehicle manufacturers and Fleet Management Organisations
• Nominations for multiple awards will be accepted
All submissions are judged by an independent panel of industry experts . The criteria for judging includes , but is not limited to , originality and creativity , benefit to the organisation as a whole , demonstrable outcomes resulting from implementation and applicability to other fleet operations .
2020 winner : Paul Sor ( Red Cross )
To be considered for the Fleet Manager of the Year Award , the individual must demonstrate :
• Innovative and creative Fleet Management strategy
• Improvements to efficiency and / or financial performance
• Measurable outcomes from implementation with supporting data
Completed submissions are due no later than submissions received after this date will not b presented at the 2021 Fleet Conference & Exh Thursday 20 May .
30 ISSUE 27 FEBRUARY 2021 / WWW . AFMA . ORG . AU