enhanced Cleaning at Disney Theme Parks
To step up to the challenges of these modern times , aspects of a Disney theme park day have been re-examined in light of the new global environment , with new policies following guidance from health experts and government agencies . Along with reduced capacity across resorts and theme parks , giving you more space to be physically distant from other visitors , new safety procedures and technology usage to minimize contact with include :
• Appropriate Face Coverings – All guests 2 years of age and older , along with cast members , will be required to wear an appropriate face covering while visiting the theme parks .
• Transportation – Buses and Monorails will implement a combination of physical distancing and physical barriers to provide separation between guest parties .
• Temperature Screenings – All guests will be required to undergo temperature screenings prior to entering a theme park .
Walt Disney World ®
Resort sparkles with four unique theme parks , two water parks , over 20 resort hotels and a shopping and dining paradise .
• Physical Distancing and Capacity Measures – To maintain appropriate physical distancing , a limited number of guests will be able to visit each theme park each day ; limits will also be in place for indoor locations within the parks , such as retail shops and dining locations .
• Cleanliness – High-traffic areas will receive increased cleaning . Guests will be encouraged to frequently use hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer available in the theme parks .
• Cashless Transactions – Guests are encouraged to use cashless options whenever possible , including MagicBands , debit cards , credit cards , Disney gift cards and mobile payment methods .
• Mobile Order – Using the My Disney Experience app , guests can browse menus for most quick-service theme park restaurants , order ahead from wherever they are in the park and pick an arrival time that fits their schedule .
Even with all these changes , Walt Disney World ®
Resort will still be a magical place . Stories will come to life through attractions and beloved characters , and cast members have carefully prepared for their roles . The smile on your kids ’ faces may be obscured by their face coverings , but they will be smiling all the same .
Be sure to get the most out of your Disney vacation by relying on the knowledge of your travel agent . Not only do we have the experience to plan your theme park tickets and resort hotel stay to perfection , we also stay up to date on the latest safety and health measures in place . Learn more about these enhanced measures at disneytraveltradeinfo . com / wdw .
To all who have been longing for this happy place , we ’ re thrilled to say : Magic is here .
Magic is the Disneyland ®
Resort open once again . Magic is a walk down Main Street , U . S . A ., the glorious smell of popcorn and that first glimpse of Sleeping Beauty Castle . Magic is rescues and racing , incredible thrills and visiting a galaxy far , far away . Your Disney daydreams can become a reality once again .
Disclaimer : To enter a park , both a ticket and park reservation valid for the same park on the same date are required . Park reservations are limited and subject to availability . Health measures including required temperature screenings and face coverings apply . Upon reopening , certain attractions , experiences , services and offerings will be modified , limited in capacity or unavailable . Until further notice , only California residents may visit the parks , and in groups no larger than 3 households , in line with current state guidelines .
CONTACT OUR AGENCY TODAY TO DISCUSS ALL YOUR THEME PARK OPTIONS