WHAT CLOTH FOR WHAT JOB
Wood Glass Tile
Granite / Marble
Stainless Steel / Smooth Metals
food prep & storage
Veggie and Fruit Scrub Cloth Scrubby side quickly cleans produce and soft side polishes . Sold on page 41 .
Counter Cloths The absorbent popcorn weave replaces paper towels to wipe up spills . Sold on page 33 .
Channel Textured Kitchen Cloths and Towels The channel weave is specially designed to pick up messes and dry hands , dishes and more . Sold on page 32 .
Diamond Textured Kitchen Cloths and Towels The diamond weave is specially designed to pick up messes and dry hands , dishes and more . Sold on page 32 .
Stainless Steel Cloth The extra-tight , flat weave of this cloth quickly gets stainless steel and other metal appliances streakfree and gleaming . Test on an inconspicuous spot before using on surfaces with special coatings . Sold on page 38 .
Dish Cloths The netted weave is great for cleaning dishes , sticky counters and more . Rinses clean and dries quickly . Sold on page 39 . how to care for your microfiber
• Machine washing and drying are recommended prior to initial use . Rinse slightly dirty microfiber cloths under warm , running water and hang to dry ** or drop into the dryer .
• Launder microfiber cloths separately or with other lint-free laundry . Dry completely .
• For best results , use a laundry detergent that ’ s free from fillers , like a Norwex laundry detergent .
• Do not use bleach . Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering microfiber ; they coat the fibers and reduce their ability to clean effectively .
• For an even deeper clean , use Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster .
• Do not use microfiber ( except Optic Scarf and Tech Cleaning Cloth ) on anti-glare surfaces .
** When air drying , always hang to dry , as leaving darker colors of damp microfiber on countertops may stain the surface .