SECTION 315 4-H ENTOMOLOGY See State Fairbook For Classes https :// bit . ly / 3ja5Peo
SECTION 316 4-H FORESTRY See State Fairbook For Classes https :// bit . ly / 3ja5Peo
SECTION 317 4-H GEOLOGY See State Fairbook For Classes https :// bit . ly / 3ja5Peo
SECTION 318 4-H WILDLIFE PROJECTS
• Only one exhibit will be allowed in each class per individual in their respective age category .
• All exhibits will be judged on the basis of instructions and standards explained in the “ 4-H Wildlife Project Exhibit Preparation Guidelines ” (# 720 ; revised 12 / 06 ). This and other publications listed below are available at the County Extension Office or at http :// 4h . okstate . edu / literature-links / lit-online / environmental-science / wildlife-and-fisheries
• Self-Determined Exhibits - To encourage members to develop their own learning projects , a self-determined exhibit class is included in each category . For ideas and guidelines for exhibits , please see 4-H publication # 721 “ 4-H Wildlife Self Determined Projects ” ( revised 12 / 06 ) and 4H NREM 624 Creating a Wildlife Resource Map . Text of posters should be readable at least 10 ’ away .
• Include references for information . At least one reference must be from a source other than the internet .
• All 4-H exhibits should be the original work of the 4-H member . When information is taken from books , publications , magazines , or from the internet it should be expressed in the 4-H members own words . The 4-H member must reference the source of the information by using an asterisk (*) or a number ( if more than one ) and name the actual source at the end or bottom of paper , poster or educational display following an asterisk or corresponding number in text .
Home Is Where You Park It !
Celebrating 63 years ! Family Owned and Operated since 1958