1 . Doe , Age 3-6 months 2 . Doe , Over 6 months 3 . Doe , Yearling 4 . Doe Milker ( Will be divided if numbers allow – freshened or non-freshened ) Champion Overall Milk Goat Reserve Champion Overall Milk Goat OPEN PYGMY GOATS Ribbons only will be awarded Pygmy Goats OPEN MEAT GOATS Ribbons only will be awarded Market Wethers OPEN DOE CLASSES 5 . Milk Tooth 6 . Yearling 7 . Two-Year-Old 8 . Aged 9 . Champion Meat Doe 10 . Reserve Champion Meat Doe PEEWEE HANDLER Peewee Handler , 6-8 Years ( Doe or Wether ) Peewee Handler , 5 Years and Under ( Doe or Wether )
Section 106 : Open Poultry Superintendents : Janice Hall & James Arnold
• NO LATE ENTIRES ACCEPTED
• All birds must be pre-entered and pullorum tested or be from a certified NPIP flock . Birds will be tested and caged Wednesday , August 26th from 4-6 p . m , and barns will close after testing is complete . Obtain entry forms and class breakdowns at the OSU Extension Office . Exhibitors are responsible for proper classification of entries . Only breeds and varieties recognized by the American Poultry Association and American Bantam Association will be eligible for awards . Improperly classified exhibits may be disqualified by the judge . The decision of the judge is final . All sick or suspect animals will be removed .
• Exhibitor will be limited to two birds per variety less than 1 year old .
• Coops will be allotted as entries are received , but exhibitors should be prepared to furnish their own cages if all fair-owned cages become full .
• Classes listed below will have divisions for ( a ) Cockerels ( b ) Pullets .
• Bring your own bedding , feed and water containers .
• Premiums will be paid to first , second and third place birds , providing there are three or more birds judged in that sex and variety . Where less than three birds judged in a sex and variety , premiums will not be paid and ribbons only will be awarded . Premiums : 1st- $ 1.50- ; 2nd - $ 1 ; 3rd - . 50 LARGE FOWL 1 . American Class 2 . English Class 3 . Asiatic Class 4 . Continental Class 5 . Mediterranean Class 6 . All Other Standard Breeds