Entegra Coach Warranty
Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. Our
commitment is to provide the highest level of products and services possible.
We invite you to compare our warranty with other manufacturers – we think you’ll
find that your satisfaction is our lifelong passion.
We promise peace of mind in countless ways with the Entegra Coach
Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during
your first three years of ownership. Offered through CoachNet, the
country’s largest RV emergency road service, this program gives you
immediate access to dependable roadside assistance and support
services with a simple phone call.
The Entegra Coach (“Entegra”) warranty covers this recreational vehicle (“RV”),
• hen used only for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping.
• or two (2) years, or the first twenty-four thousand (24,000) miles of use,
whichever occurs first.
• n addition, it covers the structural integrity (defined as something essential
to the manner of construction during the assembly process covering the
sidewall framing, roof framing and floor framing) for five (5) years.
• t covers RVs sold in the United States, U.S. Territories and Canada only.
• he warranty periods begin on the date that the RV is delivered to the first
retail purchaser by an independent, authorized dealer of Entegra; or, if the
dealer places the vehicle in service prior to retail sale, on the date the RV
is first placed in such service.
• n the event that a substantial defect in material or workmanship,
attributable to Entegra, is found to exist during the warranty periods, it
will be repaired or replaced, at Entegra’s option, without charge to the
RV owner, in accordance with the terms, conditions and limitations of this
For a copy of the published limited warranty with full terms and conditions,
please contact your local Entegra Coach dealer.
• 24/7 technical support and assistance technicians
• Service appointment assistance
• Mobile mechanic
• Emergency road towing and winching
• Delivery of emergency fluids
• Flat tire service
• Jump start/battery boost
• Lockout service