England Handball Activator Award Resource 93143 England Handball Activator Award Resource - Page 18
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
• Raising tactical awareness of a
• Players get more time on the ball
How it is played;
• 3 v 3 – (2 v 1 on each side) small
sided game where each team will
try to score goals and stop goals.
Normal handball rules apply.
• Throughout (steps, seconds etc)
players can’t cross the centre line
of the court (but may jump over
and shoot before landing)
• The ball must bounce on the floor
before going through the
goal/target. Don’t keep score!
• Everyone is an attacker, defender
BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT