We assist with all aspects of the EB-5 process–
from setting up regional centers and
projects to filing EB-5 petitions.
Elizabeth Peng, Esq.
• Editor-in-Chief, Chinese edition of
The EB-5 Handbook (EB5investors.com,
• Author of “How to Represent Chinese
Investors in EB-5 Cases”
• Frequent speaker on EB-5 law and practice,
especially related to investors from China
• Earned law degrees in both China and USA
Cletus M. Weber, Esq.
• Member of national EB-5 Committee of American
Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
• Editor of several major books on EB-5,
published by AILA and EB5investors.com
• Frequent author and speaker
on EB-5 law and practice
• Invited reviewer of EB-5 section of
Kurzban’s Immigration Sourcebook,
America’s “bible” on immigration law
3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 200, Mercer Island (Seattle), WA 98040 | (206) 382-1962