District 622 Preschool Catalog 2019-2020 Preschool Catalog - Page 9
Before OR after school care
Expanded learning opportunities
Safe environment to grow friendships
Has your child been
Adventure Connection accepts District 622 Preschool
students for care before morning preschool OR following
afternoon preschool classes at Carver, Castle, Cowern,
Oakdale, Richardson, Weaver and Webster (served at
Early Childhood Screening
ALL Minnesota children, ages 3–5 years, must
complete a FREE early childhood and development
screening. This FREE service provides an early look
at your child’s development and is recommended
for children at three years of age.
What happens during Screening?
Learn to Swim
Toddlers and Preschoolers
DISTRICT 622 COMMUNITY EDUCATION
Our American Red Cross trained instructors help develop
water safety and swimming skills in a positive, fun, learning
• Classes for all ages and skill levels
• Offered year round
• Maplewood and Oakdale locations
• Speech, language and cognitive skills
• Social/emotional/behavioral development
• Vision and hearing
• Immunization record and other health factors
What happens after Screening?
• You will learn about your child’s results
• You can find out about community resources
and Early Childhood Programs
Make your appointment today!
childhoo t 622 Preschool.