Digital Product & Service Solutions Review MTE Rustenburg - 14 July 2020 | Page 25
Waterproofing one is wholly black owned multifaceted waterproofing company, who has
members with 12 years’ experience in the industry. Our stringent quality standards and
hands on approach from the managerial team ensures that the workmanship provided and
final product is to the client satisfaction.
Sikalastic-560 is a cold-applied, one-component waterborne liquid
applied waterproofing membrane, highly elastic and UV-resistant.
Sikalastic-560 is based on the new Sika Co-Elastic Technology
(CET), which combines the high performance of a polyurethane
dispersion with the well-known properties of an acrylic.
Sikalastic®-560 can be used for exposed waterproofing on nonwalkable
roofs, for waterproofing under tiles for example on a
balcony and as well for waterproofing of vertical surfaces. It’s an ideal
product for waterproofing of new roofs as well as for their
refurbishment as life cycle extension of an existing membrane. In
addition it helps to enhance the energy efficiency of a house by
reducing cooling costs, when applied in white colour, since it has a
high solar reflectance. Due to its seamless and easy application it
is also the perfect solution for detailing work and repairing work on
roofs, be it in combination with other roofing membranes like e.g.
bituminous ones or on metal roofs, etc.
It cures to form a seamless and durable waterproofing solution for
exposed roof areas.
Characteristics / Advantages
• UV resistant and resistant to yellowing and weathering
• Highly elastic and crack-bridging
• Non-toxic and VOC compliant water based coating
• Single component - No mixing, easy and ready to use
• Cold applied - Requires no heat or flame
• Seamless membrane
• Easily recoated when needed - no stripping required
• Economic – provides a cost efficient life cycle extension of failing
• Vapour permeable - Allows substrate to breathe
• Up to 18 months shelf life
Cell Number: +27 81 249 8921
Email: [email protected]