Lecturer , PhD , docent / Chair of the World History and Its Teaching Methods Education
• 2011-2014 – Institute of Oriental Studies , NAS RA , PhD program in Economic History of Christian Orient
• 2008-2010 – Yerevan State University , Armenia , Chair of Arabic Studies , Arabic Studies ( MA )
• 2004-2008 – Yerevan State University , Armenia , Chair of Arabic Studies , Arabic Studies ( BA )
• PhD Diploma , World History , '' Monastic landownership and tax immunity in Eastern Georgia in XVI – XVIII centuries ''
• Associate Professor of Historical Sciences , Certificate N 03947 , issued on 04 / 08 / 2020 .
• 2011-2014 , Junior research fellow , Institute of Oriental Studies , Department of Christian Orient , NAS
• 2015-present , Institute of Oriental Studies , Department of Christian Orient , NAS RA , Senior research fellow
• 2015- 2020 , Academic secretary of the Institute of Oriental Studies , NAS RA
• 2020- Deputy Director of the Institute of Oriental Studies , NAS RA
• Since 2019- Docent of History , Chair of the World History and Its Teaching Methods , Faculty of History , Armenain State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan , 2004 – present .
Courses / Bachelor ’ s and Master ’ s degree courses /
“ History of Middle Ages ”, “ Islamic civilization : history structure , theory ” “ History of Armenia ’ s neighboring countries ” Scope of Academic Interests History of Medieval Muslim East , Eastern Source-Studies and Historiography , Hitsory of the relationships between Medieval Europe and Near East .