We are our Brother’s Keeper:
“And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much ye have done
it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” –Matthew 25:40
• Have you ever wondered about volunteering?
• Do you have a few hours a week or month you could spare?
• Are you a senior who has retired and looking for ways to make a difference
with your time?
• Are you a mother or father with school aged
children that could spare a few hours while
the kids are in school?
• Does your teen need volunteer hours for the
Tennessee Promise or other college/school
• Do you have a group of friends, an
organization or church group that would like
to help their community?
• Would you like to make new friends and meet
new people while helping your community?
• Are you challenged in a way that prevents you
from maintaining permanent employment but you would still like to be
productive and make a difference in the community?
If you answered yes to one of these
questions, then we are asking you to
Think Good Samaritans First!
Still as always, volunteers are greatly needed and
appreciated. For more information on volunteering,
call (931) 484-3225.
and Skilled Training
Alcohol & Drug
The County’s Largest
Stocked Food Pantry
Not Affiliated with Good Samaritans Society Fairfield Glade.
Partnering in Community
Cumberland Now • September 2020 | 3