• Felt sheets
• Glue or hot glue (adults only)
• Googly eyes
• Pom poms
1. Fold your felt sheet in half.Cut a large shape out
of the folded felt to create 2 of the same shape
for the monster’s body. You can use a template
for the shape or draw it free hand.
2. Glue the 2 pieces together, leaving the bottom
open to place your hand for the puppet. **Using
hot glue is best – for adult use only.
3. Glue on the monster’s features any way you’d
like.Be creative. You can add googly eyes, pom
poms, more felt pieces, etc.
4. Once your glue is dry, slip your puppet onto
your hand and it’s ready for a play!
Have fun creating these cute and
crazy monster felt puppets!