• 1 Circle Foil Tray
• Colorful String
1. Flip the circle foil tray over so that the
“bottom” is facing up. Let your kids paint and
draw all over it! Use glow in the dark paint
for a fun surprise, or glitter.
2. Use a single hole punch and go around the
edges of the tray, leaving 6-8 inches in
between each hole punch.
3. Cut 4-6 inch pieces of ribbon. We punched
out 8 holes, so needed 8 pieces of string.
4. Tie bells onto one end of each string. Then tie
the other end of the string to the tambourine
using the holes you punched out earlier.
5. Let your kids play, or create a band, and use
them just like normal tambourines!