• 5-8 Cotton Balls
• 1 Clear Plastic Plate
• Optional: Glitter, Beads, Sequence, Paint
1. On a piece of paper draw an outline of the clear plate where
you want it on your paper. Draw the base of the snow globe
and what you want the theme to be such as, “Baby It’s Cold
Outside” , “It’s 2020!”, “KEEP WARM and SNUGGLE ON”,
“Frosty the Snowman” etc.
2. Buy or cut out mini snowflakes that will fit within the
circle. Place aside for later. Separate or stretch out your
cotton balls and set them to the side tas well.
3. Make your snowman! I used paper so it was a movable piece
that could be glued on later but you can draw it on too.
4. Then leave it to the kids! Let them decorate the snow globe
with elmer’s glue and all the pieces you made. I set out the
cotton balls for “Snow Piles”, Snowflakes, Sequence beads
for “Snow” and the snowman!
5. Once they finished ask of they want glitter! It gets messy
so I would suggest doing it yourself.
6. Once it’s officially done, glue the plastic clear plate upside
down where you sketched it out earlier. This will create a
dome effect like a real snow globe! Then you’re done!