Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance by WHO RCCE action plan: COVID-19 preparedness - Page 7
• Are you reaching the people you intended to reach with the right
information, at the right time? Are they able to reach you? How many
people have you reached?
• What type of activities have you carried out?
• Are there mechanisms in place to receive feedback from population?
• How are the actors of the response held accountable to the
populations they are serving? (AAP)
• Which indicators will you measure on a daily, weekly or monthly
• In order to answer these questions: What methods will you use to
collect the data? Do you have the tools and capacity to collect the
Make sure you develop a proper budget for the strategy. When financial
resources are tight, plan on implementing the communication strategy in
phases, addressing first the highest priority objectives and audiences.
RC C E A C T I O N P L A N G U I DA N C E
C O V I D - 19 P R E PA R E D N E S S A N D R E S P O N S E