National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 4th Floor East
Telephone (800) 499-9040
Washington, D.C. 20037
Facsimile (866) 408-9515
NACBA Membership Application
Members rely on NACBA expertise
We’re a two person firm and we keep overhead low. NACBA gives
us access to thousands of other lawyers across the country to share
research, pleadings, briefs, current developments and strategies, often
in real time. Because of NACBA, we’ll know about new cases or creditor
tactics before most of our opponents – even the judges and trustees
often – so we’re rarely surprised anymore. To top it off, NACBA provides the only voice in Washington exclusively devoted to fighting for
consumer rights in the bankruptcy world. It’s how we fight back.
— Wendell J. Sherk, St. Louis, MO
The Value of NACBA Membership:
• Listservs – a virtual community for consumer bankruptcy attorneys – linking you with colleagues around the
country. Listserv options include: Bankruptcy, Technology & Practice, Chapter 11, and more.
• Free On-line Attorney Finder Profile – list your firm specialties, website, and more on NACBA’s Attorney
Finder profiles, accessible nationwide for those in need of BK relief.
• Annual Conventions, Workshops & Webinars – the CLE events of choice for consumer bankruptcy
• Amicus and Litigation Support
• Legislative Advocacy & Media Representation – join with NACBA and fellow members as the voice for
debtor attorneys and their clients in Congress and the media.
• FREE BK Online Legal Research & Practice Management Discounts (tech, travel, admin, etc.)
• Quarterly Consumer Bankruptcy Journal & Monthly Emails – with timely information and tech tips.
You can renew online at www.nacba.org.