Community Education program brochures Game plan for booster clubs - Page 12
Community Education offers assistance for any booster or
coach planning to sponsor a camp or clinic. The fee charged
to the booster club is 10 percent of total revenue. Remaining
revenue is deposited in the school activity account.
Assistance may include:
• Marketing and promotions, including flyers and
• Online registration.
• Customer service and program information.
• Staffing and payroll management.
• Extending worker’s compensation to district employees.
• Access to accident insurance coverage for participating students for an
additional fee. Some of the insurance programs referenced earlier can provide
• T-shirt and other equipment purchasing.
• Facility arrangements.
• For information on compliance with MSHSL guidelines, visit
For other questions, please contact the Community Education Department Rec/Athletics
Supervisor at 763-506-1267.
• Captains’ practices may be scheduled two weeks
before the start of the season.
• Supervision by adults who are not coaches is required
at captains’ practices.
• No paid coach or volunteer can supervise captains’
• Student participation can not be mandated or required.
• Check with Volunteer Services (763-506-1585) for
an application for volunteers who will help with
captains’ practices. For more information visit
• Check with your Activities Director regarding duties of volunteers at captains’
PARENT INVOLVEMENT at Anoka-Hennepin Schools