2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
FOUR-YEAR-OLD PRESCHOOL – OPTION 3
Half-day preschool classes with multiple day , evening , and Saturday class options - parents provide transportation .
Open to families with a child four years of age by Sept . 1 , 2021 . Families who live outside of the Anoka-Hennepin School District boundaries are welcome to register after initial registration lottery .
• Initial payment includes a $ 49 non-refundable registration fee and one month of tuition ( if applicable ). No payment is made until child ’ s class placement is confirmed .
• Any recurring tuition payments will begin August 1 , 2021 for September tuition and continue each month until March 1 , 2022 .
• Recurring tuition payments are automatically charged to the bank account or credit card ( Visa , MasterCard , Discover or American Express ) provided during registration .
• Tuition assistance : See page 12 for more information and eligibility guidelines . Call or email the preschool office for more information .
Tuition information ( Sliding tuition scale information is available on page 12 .)
Schedule Monthly tuition
Initial payment ( includes registration fee )
( Aug . 1-Mar . 1 )
n Saturday ; 2.75 hrs / day N / A $ 197 N / A N / A 2 nights / wk / 2 hrs / night $ 106 $ 155 $ 106 $ 955 2 days / week ; 2.75 hrs / day $ 131 $ 180 $ 131 $ 1,169 3 days / week ; 2.75 hrs / day $ 197 $ 246 $ 197 $ 1,733 4 days / week ; 2.75 hrs / day $ 261 $ 310 $ 261 $ 2,281
n Saturday classes run 10 sessions . Fall ( Oct . -Jan .) and winter ( Jan . -Apr .) sessions are available .
Annual tuition *
( includes $ 49 registration fee and 5 % prepay discount )
* Annual tuition must be paid by Friday , July 30 at 10 a . m . to receive a five percent discount . Discounted tuition is not eligible for the five percent annual tuition discount .
Online registration and availability
Registration for 2021-22 classes begins March 23 . Eligible families may visit our website for more information or to register . Registrations are welcome throughout the year and are placed , as space is available until classes are full .
NEW ! High Five Classes
Half-day preschool classes with four-day morning or afternoon class options - parents provide transportation .
A unique preschool option for children turning five by October 31 , 2021 . High Five classes meet the physical , social , emotional , and intellectual needs of older preschool children .
Classes are held Monday-Thursday with both morning and afternoon sessions at Anoka Preschool and Family Place .
View class times and register online .
ahschools . ce . eleyo . com ahschools . ce . eleyo . com
www . ahschools . us / preschool 19