Community Bankers of Iowa Monthly Banker Update April 2014 - Page 7
Start seeing what connected customers
can do for your bottom line.
© 2011 Deluxe Enterprise Operations, Inc. All rights reserved.
Start connecting today
or by calling
Gain the vantage point that over 95 years of turning consumer insights into
proven revenue channels can provide. Deluxe Financial Services facilitates
genuine connections between your financial institution and its account
holders. Our programs deliver what your account holders want and provide
measurable results to your institution’s profitability.
Let’s get you connected.
Supporting the Next Generation of Community Bankers
LOT Scholarships Available - Deadline Extended to April 30
The deadline for the Leaders of
Tomorrow (LOT) Scholarship has
been extended to April 30, so
there’s still plenty of time to apply!
LOT encourages the leadership
development of the next generation
of community bankers by annually
presenting two $500 scholarships to deserving high school
seniors. If you have a child, grandchild, or an employee
graduating high school this spring; please encourage them
to submit the LOT scholarship application. Applications are
available on the CBI website at cbiaonline.org.
All Applicants MUST
• Work at or have a parent, grandparent, or guardian who
works at a bank that is a member of the Community
Bankers of Iowa;
• Write a brief, one-page essay detailing what role
community banks play in your hometown;
• Submit a copy of your high school transcript and indicate
• Provide ACT and/or SAT score(s);
• List all community or extra-curricular activities you are
• Submit letters of recommendation from two non-relatives;
• Complete and return the scholarship application by
April 30, 2014.